WHEN PEOPLE SAY NO
Don't worry so much that people say no to you.Actually you should thank them.Why?
First of all…i would rather deal with people that give me their time to know more and then say NO ( or a straight ” no, I can't commit to see what you have! ” ) than with people that tell me
- I don't have the time
- It's too expensive
- Or simply ignore me
- You don't need someone like that in your team.
- You want determined people that know how to talk to other people and posture with self-confidence
When someone says NO to you only means
- They're not ready for you yet/haven't got enough value
- They are not your type of clients/buyers/potential business partners
- They're just into something else, they know how to say NO and they respect both their and your time and that ladies… it's a good thing!
Want to know why you might be getting so many NO's?Watch this video and a lot will be clear to you
How do you know if people are really that interested?Find out here
5 Steps to the perfect sale.Watch it here