BEFORE YOU GET INTO SALES…
Before you get into sales ask yourself…
- Do I know how to sell?
- Am I willing to really learn the best way to sell?
- Am I aware that I'm in the people's business therefore having the capacity to talk, read and the most important, hear what people are actually saying, it's a must?
- No, not everyone will share your vision.
- Not everyone will trust you enough to make business with you
- Sometimes it's you wanting to sell meat to a vegetarian…(know who you're trying to sell to)
- Most times people didn't get enough value from you
Yes I know…this is not what you want to hear, right?You wanna hear that your product is the best, your compensation plan is a no brainer and your team is the bomb
Well guess what?Yours, mine and pretty much everyone's is… until it's not!
At the end of the day you're the one who has to be the best, you're the one who really has to give a dam about your potential customers and you're the one who needs to be skilled enough to close the sale.If you really want to sell the amazing products you have tried yourself and believe can truly help others, work on your skills. If you don't make it, your product will continue to sell, just not by you.
Before you get into sales watch this